Assistant Brand Contact Manager
Because of recent new business activity, Sullivan Higdon & Sink, a well-respected, independent advertising agency, anticipates needing to hire a Wichita-based Assistant Brand Contact Manager to work primarily on aviation/aerospace/defense accounts. The position will provide opportunities to learn the fundamentals of media planning and buying across a variety of online and offline media channels. This position provides a great “foot in the door” opportunity at an advertising agency that can lead to a variety of career paths.
We require an individual who is detail-oriented, organized and able to work in collaboration with fellow SHSers to bring to life flawless execution of media plans and buys. The Assistant Brand Contact Manager will collaborate with SHS Media Planners, Account Managers and Project Managers.
Candidates should be flexible and able to effectively communicate with clients, co-workers and vendors. They should also be team-oriented because life is too short to work with people who do not strive to be an integral part of a dynamic team.
The right candidate will know how to sweat the details by accurately managing multiple Microsoft Excel documents while working closely with major media vendors. The position requires strategic thinking and an ability to gather, review and organize large quantities of information in order to help the team make well-informed media purchasing decisions.
- Aid Media Planners with daily maintenance of media planning and buying activities
- Reach out to media vendors to solicit proposals and assist in the negotiating and purchasing of media on an international and national basis
- Coordinate fulfillment of advertising materials with clients, internal team and vendors
- Enter media schedules, issue insertion orders and reconcile invoices
- Learn and use industry software specific to the media planning and buying discipline
- Develop, implement and maintain relevant Microsoft Excel documents such as budget recaps and online reporting documents
- Keep current on traditional and online marketing technologies and innovations
- Salary commensurate with experience; 401k plan with employer matching
- Great health insurance plans, wellness incentives and many other fun perks
- SHS is an equal opportunity employer, of course
If interested, please submit a cover letter, resume and your desired annual salary range.
Sullivan Higdon and Sink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
— 03.09.17 —