Brand Manager – Animal Health
The Brand Manager is the day-to-day team contact with clients and is also the key contact for others in the agency when working on the client’s business. This person will be responsible for learning the client’s business and educating the team on what makes the client successful. The Brand Manager is successful when the client relationship is strong and the team supporting the client is equally strong. This person understands and fully utilizes all established SHS processes in accomplishing the projects under her or his direction. The Brand Manager has strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Maintain client relationships on a day-to-day level
- Collaborate with brand strategists on brand and project strategy development
- Collaborate with creative team members for copy, design and thought leadership
- Collaborate with project managers on production timelines and project details
- Share client feedback and utilize all pertinent agency functions to develop solutions to feedback
- Proactively bring client solutions/thinking to forward client business
- Be a go-to agency partner for the client — a vital part of the team
- Possess superior knowledge and understanding of client’s products and messaging formats
- Understand the industry competitive environment, including positioning and marketing programs of competitors
- Communicate with the client and team in an efficient, effective and collaborative manner
- Review work based on proper product mentions, client mandatories, brand standards, production specs, legal requirements or other details
- Interact with the team and client to create the most unsheeplike work possible
- Be the point person for questions on strategy, billing, project status and any and all details important to the team and to the client
- Manage multiple projects that require a heightened attention to detail and subtle nuances. Past experience working with pharmaceuticals and the technical information required in communication is preferred.
- Four to five years of experience in account/brand management, preferably in an agency setting
- Bachelor’s degree required; marketing preferred
- Animal health and/or Agricultural experience
- Available for occasional travel
- Salary commensurate with experience; 401k plan with employer matching
- Great health insurance plans, wellness incentives and many other fun perks
- SHS is an equal opportunity employer, of course
This position is located in our Kansas City office and will include travel (10 – 25%).
If interested, please submit a cover letter, resume and your desired annual salary range.
Sullivan Higdon and Sink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply Now
— 11.08.17 —