We are looking for a Brand Strategist to join our sheep hating team who loves ideas that break boundaries and stand out from the flock. You’ll be responsible for unearthing and delivering critical insights that guide advertising and marketing communications. You’ll work in a collaborative team of multi-functional experts and you’ll help guide all output to ensure the voice and perspective of the customer is reflected.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Lead and participate in strategy development to help guide marketing and communication initiatives.
- Conduct various primary researches to unearth insights that spark the creative process.
- Monitor and interpret cultural and social trends, the competitive landscape, economic and other situational factors relevant to client business.
- Create relevant and inspiring briefs to launch strategies and initiatives with our internal teams.
- Be a subject matter expert resource for the multi-function team and overall champion for the brand.
- Interpret data and translate into effective advertising strategies.
Here’s what you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, communication or relevant field.
- 5-10 years of general marketing experience with 2-4 years experience in brand planning/brand strategy.
- Prior experience in Animal Health and/or veterinary industry, Food or Ag preferred.
- Experience in market research (both independently and partnering with external research resources), including interpretation and implementation of results.
- Ability to work directly with clients and develop relationships on behalf of the agency.
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills.
- Salary commensurate with experience; 401k plan with employer matching.
- Great health insurance plans, wellness incentives and many other fun perks.
- SHS is an equal opportunity employer, of course.
This position is located in our Kansas City office and may include some travel (about 10%).Apply Now
— 01.18.18 —