The Business Analyst will work closely with the brand and strategy teams to help implement marketing & sales analytics capabilities for our clients. The Business Analyst must be comfortable taking massive quantities of numbers from a variety of sources and translating them into meaningful, digestible insights and actions. This person will help us visualize social, web, media and sales data, and develop consumer insights based on this data to drive recommendations for campaigns.
- Collaborate with clients to proactively develop and establish clear measurement objectives
- Develop customer and channel solutions to guide client decision-making
- Develop and execute media monitoring and Web analytics measurement plans across all channels based on objectives and identify key performance indicators
- Develop and evaluate client dashboards (for sales, marketing and content)
- Translate business data into digestible information that can be represented visually
- Communicate key insights and actionable plans to internal teams and clients
- Conduct ongoing data and dashboard quality assurance
- Compile and analyze secondary research from various sources and assist with primary research studies
- Monitor consumer and business trends that affect our clients’ businesses and help translate research findings and insights into effective advertising strategies
- Provide day-to-day support to the brand strategy team
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, communication or relevant field.
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing and/or sales analytics
- Data visualization experience (specifically, Tableau would be ideal)
- Experience with quantitative and/or qualitative insights
- Experience using social media and web-monitoring tools, preferably Google Analytics, AdWords and Crimson Hexagon.
- Ability to multi-task projects and manage multiple data sources.
- Agency experience preferred
- Salary commensurate with experience; 401k plan with employer matching.
- Great health insurance plans, wellness incentives and many other fun perks.
- SHS is an equal opportunity employer, of course.
This position is located in our Kansas City office and may include some travel (about 10%).
— 06.16.17 —