MAKE MONDAYS SUCK LESS.
Kansas City, Missouri
Sullivan Higdon & Sink is looking to hire a business analyst in our Kansas City office.
- Design and perform campaign/line of business analysis, interpret results and develop recommendations for internal and external stakeholders.
- Apply various quantitative methods to combine and interpret information from multiple data sources.
- Provide integrated marketing analytical solutions for customer and channels to improve client decision-making.
- Collaborate with clients to develop clear business and measurement objectives.
- Partner with the creative team by uncovering relevant insights, trends and optimization criteria.
- Monitor consumer and business trends that affect our clients’ businesses.
- Help translate research findings and insights into effective advertising strategies.
- Provide day-to-day support to the brand strategy team.
- Conduct data and dashboard quality assurance throughout the design process.
- Partner with strategists and brand managers to communicate the value of social media monitoring and web analytics to clients.
- Develop and execute social media monitoring and Web analytics measurement plans based on objectives and identify key performance indicators.
- Architect social media and website content strategies.
- Educate clients about how to most effectively curate social media content and identify resource gaps to achieve proposed social media content strategies.
- Compile and analyze secondary research from various sources.
- Conduct and assist with primary research studies: preparing proposals, developing questionnaires and discussion guides, programming online surveys, monitoring studies in the field, coordinating with research vendors, tabulating and analyzing data, and preparing reports for presentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, communication or relevant field.
- 4-6 years of experience of quantitative and/or qualitative analytics .
- Data visualization experience (specifically, Tableau would be ideal).
- Agency experience is preferred.
- Familiar with and experienced in analyzing Google Analytics, AdWords and other social media metrics.
- Able to articulate actionable, data-driven insights to internal teams and clients.
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task projects and manage multiple data sources.
- Experience in program measurement test design and financial modeling.
- Salary commensurate with experience; 401k plan with employer matching.
- Great health insurance plans, wellness incentives and many other fun perks.
- SHS is an equal opportunity employer, of course.
This position is located in our Kansas City office and may include some travel (about 10%).
— 03.09.17 —