Marketing Automation Strategist
The Marketing Automation Strategist is responsible for translating the overall brand/marketing strategies into all lead generation deliverables to build a marketing database and convert leads into qualified sales opportunities. This person is responsible for the successful implementation; management and day-to-day operation of various marketing technology platforms that drive central marketing initiatives such as subscriber growth, welcome communication, eNewsletters and cross-product promotion.
The ideal candidate is highly knowledgeable and passionate about a wide variety of digital tools and technologies and is excited about pushing the boundaries of these tools to meet our communications objectives.
The Marketing Automation Strategist will work closely and remain in constant communication with the digital and content strategists to ensure successful monitoring and optimization of all communications are in line with initial strategies.
- Develop and manage automation workflows within a variety of email clients (Act-on, Exact Target, MailChimp, Click Dimensions)
- Work with key stakeholders to build, deploy and monitor lead acquisition, nurture and scoring programs
- Manage all email campaign deployment
- Implement A/B testing, automation, multi-step campaigns and the integration of new segmentation criteria into the email system
- Database management and analytics
- List strategy and management
- Work with developers to set up and manage email templates and landing pages
- Create and manage sender profiles and data extensions to support personal emails
- Manage email deliverability and ensure legal compliance (CAN-SPAM)
- Monitor, report and analyze performance to improve conversion rates and prevent contact fatigue
- Stay abreast of the best practices for email marketing
- Own the project from start to finish and personally ensure that the highest quality work is delivered to the client.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3-5 experience planning and implementing email marketing campaigns
- Must have experience utilizing the Act-on platform. Experience in other platforms is requested, but not required.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Cool under pressure and able to manage several projects simultaneously, usually under tight deadlines.
- Creative, solutions-driven and organized to ensure that high-quality work is delivered on time to the client’s satisfaction in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Able to balance a variety of imperatives while fostering a positive and productive attitude among team members.
— 04.07.17 —