SHS is looking for a smart, organized, client-loving Team Coordinator in Kansas City, MO. This person is extremely detail-oriented and ready to work in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to remain calm in the face of chaos and dig multi-tasking. You’re collaborative. You soak up knowledge like a sponge. You’re impeccable. And you do, in fact, give a damn.
This is a key position on the team, supporting client work in a responsive, efficient, and accurate manner. The Team Coordinator provides assistance for certain projects and coordinated agency/client activities as assigned. The team coordinator assists team members in accomplishing day-to-day tasks as directed, and also owns particular aspects of projects as his or her own.
- Internship-level agency experience or relevant work experience.
- Collaborative spirit when working with client and internal teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Proven attention to detail.
- Top-notch organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate and motivate project teams to meet commitments.
- You do not take deadlines lightly (and they are usually simultaneous).
- Flexible, adaptable approach; goal-and-action oriented.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and a fearless explorer of software options.
- Hate sheep.
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, journalism, communications or similar field.
- Salary commensurate with experience; 401k plan with employer matching.
- Great health insurance plans, wellness incentives and many other fun perks.
- SHS is an equal opportunity employer, of course
— 04.07.17 —