SHS Receives Award for Doc Kickstarter Campaign
Sullivan Higdon & Sink (SHS) recently received the Award of Excellence from the 2016 PRSA Silver Anvil Awards for its work on the Doc’s Friends Kickstarter campaign.
Equine PR Expert Tapped to Give Seven Ideas at American Horse Publications Seminar
Learn how to get the most out of your next press release.
SHS Adds Six New Sheephaters
SHS has recently added six new employees to its Wichita office.
Veteran Aviation Marketer Joins SHS as Aero Practice Lead
SHS has added significant bench strength to a focus area that’s been key to the agency’s success since it was founded in 1971.
Do Americans Trust the Food They Eat?
Follow-up FoodThink study reveals a gap between consumer trust and food-production knowledge.
- SHS Receives Award for Doc Kickstarter Campaign
- Why Consumers See Bloggers as Legit Sources on Food Production
- How SHS Art-Directed SONIC’s Summertime Photo Shoot to Cool Off Consumers
- Equine PR Expert Tapped to Give Seven Ideas at American Horse Publications Seminar
- Nine Sheephaters-in-Training Join SHS For Summer Internships