Senior Art Director Earns Mad Props After Sketching Animals for Fun
Adobe Takes Notice When Creations Hashtagged on Social Media
SHS Receives Award for Doc Kickstarter Campaign
Sullivan Higdon & Sink (SHS) recently received the Award of Excellence from the 2016 PRSA Silver Anvil Awards for its work on the Doc’s Friends Kickstarter campaign.
How SHS Art-Directed SONIC’s Summertime Photo Shoot to Cool Off Consumers
New SONIC packaging brings the beach, road trip, camping and pool party to the Drive-In.
Nine Sheephaters-in-Training Join SHS For Summer Internships
SHS has hired nine interns for its 12-week paid summer internship program.
SHS Analyst Recognized as One of This Year’s Go-Getters in Wichita
Jamil Malone’s passion and professionalism have earned him a spot on the Wichita Business Journal’s 40 Under 40.
- Senior Art Director Earns Mad Props After Sketching Animals for Fun
- Aviation Marketer, Pilot, Agency Ad Guy, Pun Master and SHS Partner Tom Bertels Prepares to Retire
- Consumers Weigh in on Home-Grown Businesses vs. Large Food Chains
- SHS Receives Award for Doc Kickstarter Campaign
- Why Consumers See Bloggers as Legit Sources on Food Production