Aviation Marketer, Pilot, Agency Ad Guy, Pun Master and SHS Partner Tom Bertels Prepares to Retire
For last 17 years, Tom Bertels has served as a managing partner at SHS where he has provided invaluable experience and counsel. And puns. A lot of puns.
Why Consumers See Bloggers as Legit Sources on Food Production
Blogs are becoming a more trusted, mainstream and legitimate source of information about food production processes and practices.
Equine PR Expert Tapped to Give Seven Ideas at American Horse Publications Seminar
Learn how to get the most out of your next press release.
SHS Adds Six New Sheephaters
SHS has recently added six new employees to its Wichita office.
Veteran Aviation Marketer Joins SHS as Aero Practice Lead
SHS has added significant bench strength to a focus area that’s been key to the agency’s success since it was founded in 1971.
- Aviation Marketer, Pilot, Agency Ad Guy, Pun Master and SHS Partner Tom Bertels Prepares to Retire
- Consumers Weigh in on Home-Grown Businesses vs. Large Food Chains
- SHS Receives Award for Doc Kickstarter Campaign
- Why Consumers See Bloggers as Legit Sources on Food Production
- How SHS Art-Directed SONIC’s Summertime Photo Shoot to Cool Off Consumers