Sullivan Higdon & Sink’s Comms Planner must be knowledgeable in the areas of communications planning, content strategy and social strategy. This position collaborates closely with media, brand strategy, creative and production to develop strategies that challenge the way things have always been done to create plans that intelligently facilitate interactions between brand and consumer. The Comms Planner is also responsible for presenting strategies to clients, external partners, vendors and agency teams.
- Develop innovative, solution-oriented, channel-agnostic strategies that align consumer needs with client business objectives and communicate them to internal teams and clients.
- Collaborate with brand and experience strategy to build user journeys.
- Use research and insights to identify consumer behavior barriers, communication opportunities and appropriate channels to connect brands with consumers.
- Inspire and bring clarity to the planning process in a way that raises the bar and find creative solutions to business challenges.
- Manage applicable research and monitoring tools in the discovery phase of strategic planning to deliver both proactive and reactive engagement recommendations.
- Provide forward-thinking recommendations for new business pitches.
- when needed, pitch in on social and content strategies.
- three to five years of proven experience developing and implementing a mix of communications plans, social strategies and content strategies.
- Ambitious in keeping up with the industry and educating on best practices for content marketing to internal and external teams.
- Ability to work directly with high-level clients and develop relationships on behalf of the agency.
- Strong leadership skills to help implement and disseminate the discipline of communications planning across the agency and educate clients.
- Well-rounded thinker – equally strong conceptual, analytical and executional thinker
- Proficiency in presentation programs (Keynote and PowerPoint), Excel and survey design and analysis tools preferred.
- Knowledge of consumer research studies (Crimson Hexagon, Netbase, Infegy Atlas or similar) preferred.
- Salary commensurate with experience; 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Great health insurance plans, wellness incentives and many other fun perks
- SHS is an equal opportunity employer, of course
— 10.22.18 —