MAKE MONDAYS SUCK LESS.
Kansas City, Missouri
Responsible for providing assistance to the research function within the agency during all phases of the marketing research process.
- Helps identify, evaluate and recommend appropriate research methodologies based on of the client’s research objectives.
- Prepares research proposals, clearly communicating suggested methodologies and rationale, objectives, timing and costs.
- Partners with third-party research vendors; selecting and managing vendor relationships, obtains cost quotes, coordinates with research vendors while the projects are in the field.
- Assists in the design of questionnaires and topic guides.
- Analyses data from quantitative research and prepares research report findings, including clearly communicating data in appropriate charts and graphs and utilizing statistical analysis techniques.
- Clearly articulates key findings and presents to internal team and clients.
- Also assists with qualitative research techniques, including research design, recruiting participants, project management and preparing reports.
- Compiles and analyzes secondary research from various sources.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to interpret and synthesize large data sets and identify insights.
- Should have a strong reasoning ability in the field of research and an understanding of statistical techniques such as confidence intervals and significance testing.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with vendors, external clients and employees within the company.
- Strong project management skills and an ability to manage multiple studies in various stages of the process.
- Eagerness to stay up-to-date on new research techniques and capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Marketing, Communications, Social Sciences (Statistics, Sociology, Psychology, Anthropology) or equivalent.
- 2-4 years in market research experience including planning, execution, and analysis of research.
- Experience at either an agency, supplier side or the client side within the marketing research profession.
- Experience with Qualtrics or similar online quantitative survey software
- Knowledge/understanding of quantitative research methodologies is a must; qualitative research experience is also preferred
— 03.21.18 —